Majestic Park Rules and Policies
- Absolutely no alcohol or tobacco products will be permitted on the Majestic Park site. The Majestic Park is a smoke/alcohol/tobacco free facility for the benefit of all players and spectators. This rule will be strictly enforced. Failure to comply with this regulation will result in ejection from the complex.
- There is plenty of parking available for parents and coaches at the Majestic Park. There will be no parking permitted on any of the access roads within the Park. Parking fees are at the discretion of the Majestic Park management and/or the tournament host organization.
- Gate fees/Admission may be charged at various events at the Majestic Park. Gate fees/Admission fees are at the discretion of the Majestic Park management and/or the tournament host organization.
- Pets are not permitted at the Majestic Park.
- Bicycles, skateboards, rollerblades, scooters, Heelys (wheeled sneakers) or motorized personal transportation devices (Segway’s) are not allowed on the Majestic Park property. Personal transportation devices that are needed due to a physical disability will be allowed, please see Majestic Park staff for any assistance needed.
- Outside food or beverages of any kind are not permitted on the Majestic Park property unless renting picnic pavilion (see Rental page to request more info). Outside Food & Beverage will be limited to this area only during the period of your rental and should be placed back in vehicle outside of these times. Teams that have not reserved the picnic pavilion will be asked to leave this area.
- Teams will be allowed to bring one cooler into their dugout. Spectators will not be allowed to bring coolers into the Majestic Park.
- Gum and seeds are allowed in dugout areas only. Please do not bring gum or seeds on to any of the playing surfaces of the Majestic Park. Proper disposal of any chewed gum is required in trash receptacles located within the Park. Any observance of teams or individuals behaving outside of these requirements may result in ejection from the premises.
- Teams and individuals will be held responsible for damage to Majestic Park property.
- Teams are not permitted to take batting practice or infield warm-ups on the playing field without permission of the Majestic Park staff.
- Negative behavior/bad sportsmanship at youth sporting events has become a major issue. The Majestic Park is not immune as we see coaches and parents that choose to act in a negative manner toward the opposing team or an umpire from time to time. Please remember that the games are for the kids, not the adults, and we expect each adult to set a positive example for the players through their words and actions. Everyone that attends a tournament is expected to act in a positive manner, no matter the outcome of a play, call by an umpire, or the game itself.
Please Note: These rules are not all-inclusive and may be added or amended at any time at the discretion of management. Common sense should be used at all times. Our goal is for all individuals (players, coaches, parents, and fans) to enjoy their experience at the Majestic Park.